I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

James was so sweet. He gave me 3 single roses, each one to represent a Valentine's Day that we have celebrated together since being married, each one accompanied by a card.

I especially loved the final card, which read:

For my wife on Valentine's Day
Whether we're home or out on the town
Fussing, discussing, or clowning around
Whether we're loafing or have lots to do
There's no one I want beside ME besides YOU
Happy Valentine's Day


We had a lovely Valentine's lunch together at Miss Marples Tearoom in Sassafras (Mount Dandenong). I highly recommend a visit to them for lunch or afternoon tea.

If you like scones, theirs are absolutely heavenly! For the non-scone people, they also have some delicious-looking sundaes and other treats. We haven't tried them ourselves ~ we always opt for the scones when we visit ~ but they also look quite stunning and appear to be popular.

No comments: