I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Thursday 1 February 2007

This one's for Neli!

Neli, I am so proud of you! Friends and readers ~ this is why.

It is by no means an easy thing to make a lifestyle change. But then again, anything that is worthwhile is not easy. Neli, you've counted the cost, you're making your stand, and you are publicly declaring it to the world so that we can encourage you and keep you accountable.

YOU STRONG, NELI!

As someone who has experienced and learnt from the same journey you are embarking on, I am behind you all the way! There will be many things that you will learn, just as I did. Not only was I made aware of my own weaknesses ~ especially regarding the unnecessary desires of my stomach, LOL ~ I also learnt just how much I am capable of!

Neli, and everyone else out there, you are capable of so much! And for those of you who have the privilege of following after the God that I follow, even more so with His strength behind you!

1 comment:

neli said...

Hey sis... thanks so much for the encouragement
funnily enough i write my blog last night, and then this morning wake up with a cold... arrgh!!
anyway - thankful for your encouragement!!

neli