I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Just a Blog Post

I haven't blogged in almost two weeks. That's not like me. It's because I've been a little uninspired lately. Most of the time I have so many things swimming around in my head that I want to post about, and I have to focus myself and pick one topic at a time only.

But lately I've been uninspired because I've been... unemployed. I've been in between jobs (waiting for the right time to start a part-time job). And, more importantly, I've been waiting for my fitness course to start!

As of right now the countdown says 4 days, 2 hours, 11 minutes, 58 seconds. It's so far away! Ugh.

But it's getting nearer even as I type. Now it says 4 days, 2 hours, 8 minutes, 42 seconds.

Actually, the countdown is 18 hours fast, because it will hit zero as soon as the clock ticks past midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning.

The correct starting time is 6pm. Monday 19 February. I can't wait!

No comments: