I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Sunday 9 November 2008

Bodypump release 68 is on it's way!

This time next week is the final quarterly Les Mills superworkshop day for 2008.
I'm looking forward to my first ever superworkshop! Yay, yay, yay!

On the menu for me next Sunday:-

09:30-10:30
Teaching a Hilo class (covering for another instructor)

11:00 - 12:00
Attending Joyce's freestyle Step class at Monash Uni Sports, Clayton

12:00 - 14:00
Hanging out and lunching with some awesome Pumpers!

14:00 - 15:30
Bodypump masterclass and technique workshop!!

15:45 - 17:15
Bodystep masterclass ... I'm not a Bstep instructor but they let Les Mills instructors attend any other workshops they want to provided there are places available after preference has been given to actual instructors of the program

17:30 - 19:00
Still undecided as to whether I'll stick around for the Bodybalance masterclass too.

What a massive day. It's gonna be a blast! Woo hoo.

No comments: