I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Saturday 8 November 2008

Gym Funky

Facebook's advertising scheme is clever. Clearly their filters or whatever technology they use have determined I'm some sort of gym freak, hence I came across a website for a cool company that sells funky gym clothes.

Gym Funky - www.gymfunky.com.au

They're based in QLD. The only downside for me is, well, I like to actually try on clothes to see how they look and fit before buying.

If you get any cool gym clothing from them, let me know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fiona, Thank you for mentioning our company on your blog. At Gym Funky, we stand by our products, and we know you will LOVE the clothing.

I would like to add that we do have a 100% hassle-free return policy if the products is not of the perfect quality both you and I expect, or you would like to try another size.

Thank again, and Stay Funky!

Chris & Fiona Ledden
Gym Funky
http://www.gymfunky.com.au
sales@gymfunky.com.au

Fiona said...

Hey Chris,
Wow that didn't take you long to find out about my post! And isn't it nice that it was completely unsolicited advertising?

That's right, people, they didn't pay me to write that post, haha. :)

Well, Chris, I'm still an old-fashioned-like-to-try-before-i-buy-person even with your 100% guarantee, but not to worry, one thing I forgot to mention in my blog is that the hubby and I have plans to holiday in QLD early next year around end of Jan, so a visit to your store is already on the wishlist! :)

Unknown said...

We'd love to see you at our store.

Thanks again for the free plug.

Stay Funky!