I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Thursday 4 January 2007

It's here!

James just told me that that my package from FitNation is sitting at my house waiting for me right now! In fact, it arrived at 11am this morning (which was before I even wrote that last post).

I can't believe he didn't tell me, he knows how excited I was yesterday about getting that stuff! His explanation was that it would have just been too distracting for me today... whatever! ;P

He's right... I still have band practise tonight and so won't be home until 10pm, I'm going to be thinking about what's in that box all night long. *sigh*

No comments: