I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Thursday 4 January 2007

A new blog addition...

You may already know that I have a second blog which is my Dream Diary. Well I am giving up that blog, and instead will merge it into this one. Any posts from that blog can now be found here (or will be after I've copied and pasted them all across). They are labelled "fi's dream diary" of course, so if you do want to read on back issues of Dream Diary, choose "fi's dream diary" from the "all things F" list in the left column. Ah, yes... can you tell I have teacher tendencies?

Now, to start the ball rolling...

New, exciting dream diary update: I faxed my enrolment form to FitNation yesterday! After faxing it in, of course that doesn't actually enrol me into the course until they have processed my form, I still felt enrolled!

This morning I got an email from Australian Air Express saying that a 3kg shipment from FitNation is on its way to me... so that must mean NOW I'm officially enrolled, and on top of that my learning materials are on their way to my doorstep!

ARGH, I can't wait!!!!! Feb 19, here I come!

No comments: