I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Saturday 20 January 2007

Yet another one...

I know, I know, I am so easily influenced. My brother has introduced me to another networking toy - Facebook. Multiply is still my favourite by far, but Maven-Me had to try out Facebook to prove at least to myself that Multiply was the best, if nothing else.

One good feature of Facebook that sets it aside from the others is the mini-feed. It tells you all the activities within Facebook that your contacts have been engaging in, including new connections they've made since you've logged on. Thanks to the mini-feed, I only had to hook up with a couple of friends and others that I knew found out I'd joined the crew, so I now have almost 20 connections with people I know with very little effort on my part.

One day after trying out all these sites I will post my ultimate site featuring the best bits of every other site. Then maybe I'll email Multiply to read my post and see if they can work some of those winning features into their site! If they know that I am a Maven, they will be sure to take my ideas onboard. :)

No comments: