I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Monday 1 January 2007

Remembering 2006

Things I will remember 2006 by:

6. The introduction of my favourite item of clothing into stores Melbourne-wide: lacy black leggings.

5. My best purchase of the year ~ The Ultimate Jewellery Stand.

4. I wrote a song and it was recorded on our church's first worship album.

3. I went to Carols by Candlelight for the first time. A childhood dream come true. Next dream: to sing there one day. ;)

2. I went from not being able to run at all in mid-2005 to running my first race this year.

1. I achieved my goal weight on 22 June 2006. I first started out on 8 October 2005. James cheered me on all the way, especially when I needed encouragement the most. With his help, I did it, losing 11kgs in total.

No comments: