I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Monday 4 December 2006

I wrote a song!

Entitled Praise Your Name, I wrote this song back in May. It's a fun, rocking praise song and my main goal (apart from praising God, of course!) was for people to have fun singing and jumping along to it.

We've already sung it in church a couple of times. It was also included as one of the tracks on our church's first Praise & Worship album, Consecrated, which was officially released two days ago.

Why am I telling you this now? Because I couldn't tell you about it with you not being able to hear the song! So now you can actually listen to it! Check out the MySpace Music site for Consecrated, where you can hear a selection of four out of the ten songs on the album, including my song, which is the second one listed. I also started my own MySpace Music site which has an additional song from the album, written by my friend Keira and sung by me.

If you would like to purchase a copy of the CD, let me know. They're AU$19.95 each plus postage and handling.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

does the $19.95 include postage overseas? =)
i would love to get the cd...
hey, actually i have a friend whom i'll be meeting up with - remember sam? she's the one i stayed with when i visited melbourne... she's leaving for jakarta on 20 dec (and i'll be meeting her in jakarta) so if its easier, could you pass it to her and she'll pay you first? let me know which way works!

Fiona said...

Hi Vix!
I tried emailing you a reply but your email doesn't work... ??

No $19.95 doesn't include postage. I think postage to S'pore is about $5 extra but I have to confirm that.

I don't mind whichever option - arranging something with Sam or posting to you, just let me know what you prefer.

love you!

Vicky said...

hey i've emailed you...did you receive it...are you still working at church? that's the only email address of yours that i have... and my email is working (vix_ti@yahoo.com)