I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Friday 15 December 2006

Running Group

My friend Brett and I are starting a running group. Well, Brett is starting it ~ I'm the one getting the people along... so I guess we make a good team. :)

One day, he and I will compete against one another in the ultimate competition of all time - his Blue Team against my Red Team in the Biggest Loser Australia! I think Bob and Jilian are absolutely awesome, but it would be fantastic to have Aussie trainers on the Aussie show.

Funnily enough, I'm Chinese Australian and Brett is South African... maybe by the time we're Blue and Red Team trainers, Brett will have a more Aussie accent and the Aussie population as a whole will be even more ethnically mixed than it is already.

Of course, before that happens I need to get fitter because Brett could probably complete a marathon and then run backwards from the finish line and meet me halfway.

You'll find us at 4pm every Sunday starting on the first Sunday of 2007. We're meeting in Burwood on that first Sunday and the venue will change from time to time to keep things varied, so email or pop me a comment if you want more details!

Come on, join us and start fulfilling your New Year's resolution from week one!

No comments: