I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Friday 15 December 2006

A final word on Blogger Beta

Blogger Beta is in action! Four days ago, I hesitated to press that button. I regretted this not long after, because the link allowing me to switch to Beta did not appear again until yesterday!

For almost 3 entire days I was logging on to my dashboard every few hours or so to see if that link had reappeared. Every time I logged on to discover that it had in fact not yet resurfaced, my resolve was further strengthened ~ as soon as that I saw that link, I would click the thing without a moment's hesitation.

So here I am on my day off, still in my pyjamas, sitting on my bed, working on my blogs. I have been waiting for the new beta functionality to be available to my old blogs so I can customize them ~ whilst I have learnt enough HTML to be able to edit blog layouts in the old version, beta is just so much more convenient!

So I re-introduce you to my new-look, old blogs, now available in beta!

~ The Snarchives - the layout of which is a tribute to our beloved football club
~ My Dream Diary - I opted for a cool new look, actually I chose this layout only because of the look of the title bar

Now and I am relatively happy with the basic layouts of these things, prepare from some major posting action on all blogs!

No comments: