I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Monday 11 December 2006

Blogger Beta... yay, yay, yay!

The day that I have been waiting for is finally here! My blogger dashboard is telling me that I can switch my blogger account to the beta version. That means I can finally only have all my blogs on a single dashboard. Yay, yay, yay!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am the Queen of increasing efficiency through streamlining systems and processes. So the thought of having a single dashboard now rather than two give me the goosebumps. ;-)

So what am I waiting for? Well, I guess I am a little nervous to do it... what if it totally mucks up all the hard work I've already put into my layout? Even worse, if it does muck it up it could take quite a while for me to fix it, given that my brother helped me a lot with it due to my limited knowledge of HTML.

I can't believe that after writing an entire post on how I can't wait to switch to the beta version, I am now hesitating to push that button.

No comments: