I am a Group Fitness Instructor. I teach Freestyle Step Aerobics, BodyPump, Indoor Cycle, Boxing Classes, Circuit Classes, and Aqua Aerobics.

Oh, yeah... and it's not just fat, apparently there's a baby in there too :)

Saturday 18 November 2006

Running Notebook

You may notice a new link that i have listed in Fy-berworld ~ my Running Notebook.

This Google Notebook, another of my new toys from Google Labs, is where I will be storing any information online that I find with regards to running, including upcoming events, places to run, races I'm doing and those that I'm considering. If you have been inspired to start running, check it out!

My friend Devi asked about doing a race with me the other day. Wow, I haven't even run my first race yet - only one week and one day to go! - and already others are wanting to come along!

That, my friends, is the purpose of the fitness posts in my blog. Regular readers will already know that fitness never came easily for me. 18 months ago I couldn't even run, and next Sunday I am running an actual, real-life race. This is a huge achievement for me.

Trust me ~ if i can do it, YOU most definitely can! Ask anyone who knew me in high school.

Today I'm heading out to the banks of the Yarra River to run around the same track that I'll be running on race day. I want to know what to expect, at least in terms of the run itself. However, there's probably not much that can prepare me for the super-charged butterflies that I know will take up residence in my stomach as the race approaches.

No comments: